Header Ads Widget

THIS PATORANKING SONG WILL MAKE YOU LOVE HIM



July 20th 2018, a music video was released. 7 months later we discover the song. Done by the king in the patoran. I meant Patoranking. 2018 seemed to be the year for this talented Nigerian successful artist. We celebrate him as an African. We carry the pride of his name. The whole continent. I heard the song only today and I have it on loop. Too addictive. Everything is masterpiece. A nice collaboration with Georgian top artist Bera. Track is called FIRE TO THE SUN.
It is a perfect song to dedicate to your crush or girlfriend. I dedicate this to all the beautiful ladies that follow us. You are the fire to the sun, light it up for me. You are our blessings. We love you.
Listen to the song here:
Tell us what you feel about it in the comments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments