Header Ads Widget

WHY BASHMENT 12 IS THE ULTIMATE PARTY STARTER PACK

The word even describes itself. It is bashment. I know you know what that means. Well, this awesome mix is prepared by Kenya's best party DJ. 
DJ Bash.



I discovered Dj Bash back in high-school. A friend of mine used to have so many of his short mini mixes. Every time we would have a party, he would play a mix by DJ Bash and to be honest, the mixes worked like magic. Those parties were lit!
I have been a fan ever since.
If you wan't a sure way to get that party lit then you need to listen to his latest mix BASHMENT 12. This mix has all the hits of 2018/2019 music year.  Everything from Kenyan to international. Genius music selection. Trust me, all your favorite hit-songs are in here.
Just make sure your neighbors won't cause havoc because as for me I love loud music. To make the work easier for you, I found the link to the video mix for you. 



SHARE YOUR OPINIONS WITH US.

Post a Comment

0 Comments