Header Ads Widget

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT JUDGE OTHERS


Sounds like a pretty simple bold statement. It is. However, it is easier said than done. Imagine not judging another person for the rest of your life. I know it sounds impossible. 
Human beings have a tendency of acting and reacting. Judging is a form of reaction. 
Why do we judge? You might ask. 
Well, I can answer that but before I do, let me tell you a secret. DO NOT TELL ANYONE I SAID THIS. I used to be kinda miserable because I was a very judgmental person. Ok, maybe not that judgmental but on a scale of 10 I would range at 7. I grew up and realized that the more I judged others, the more I thought people judged me. So this was some sort of a karmic thing happening. I was rarely happy and always reacted to everything that is react-able. 
I would judge people based on their intelligence and appearance. The more I judged, the more my self esteem deteriorated. My self esteem was so low. Then I came across a blog post that talked about this matter. Everything I read made sense to me. 
We judge others because we are projecting our insecurities upon them. If you notice often how other people's forehead are huge, this could be because you consciously or unconsciously insecure about your own forehead. So because you are consumed by the thought, you tend to notice other foreheads as well.  I am sorry for that example, I love foreheads!! 
I hope you get the point tho. If you are not insecure about anything, you cannot find yourself judging others. 
You should not judge anyone because if you do, you are judging yourself. We are all but one. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments